Be Grateful You’re an American!
It time to play Tag! You’re IT!
1. I once saw Nazereth and Blue Oyster Cult at the Alexandria Roller Rink.
2. My first car was a ’72 Grand Torino Sport with a 351 Cleveland. It could skoooot!
3. I’d love to one day jump out of an airplane.
4. I’ve raced at Summit Point (West “By God” Virginia), Virginia International Speedway, Lowe’s Motor Speedway, Atlanta Motor Speedway, Road Atlanta, Rockingham, Mid Ohio, and on the high banks of Daytona.
5. I have a great bunch of friends affectionately known as the Church Ladies!
6. I don’t like writing about myself like this….
[powered by WordPress.]
Support n. To act in a secondary or subordinate role to (a leading performer).
junkie n. Slang One who has an insatiable interest or devotion.
AnySoldier.com proper name. A site where Support Junkies get their fix.
|« Jun||Sep »|
Tribes. "I am not a wolf. I have never harmed a person in my life. But I am not a sheep, either. I know these forces are out there, and wishing it were not so will not only not make them go away – it will rob me of my chance to kick their ass when they show up."
— Bill Whittle
38 queries. 0.232 seconds